SIMPLY HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD
This recipe is very simple and only 7 ingredients. To be honest, the next time I make this recipe, I will be using a fully cooked rotisserie chicken and shred it at home. That would make the prep time on this chicken salad about 5 minutes.
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Seriously, just combine and serve!
Yields 4 servings at around 115 calories per serving. Serve with bread, crackers or lettuce just don't forget to include those extra calories.